BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 16, 2010

Tempest in the Garden

Here I am in the garden behind the Netherworld Hotel with Lafayette the Cat, Dahlings. I am avoiding the well because I hear that there are dreadful things which live in it, like the horrible cat boy-girl-thing, and maybe Samara,* though I understand that she and Freddy Krueger are pretty happy together down on Cuzzin Hildy-Bob's farm these days. There truly is someone for everyone, and maybe that is not a good thing. 
The power is probably out again and that is why I'm carrying a candle. I do hope that Mr. Lovecraft--or perhaps Lord Iffy--will come by and protect me from that beastly Axe Man, better known as the Norwegian Nympho.
Kisses,
Tempest

*please note that the Netherworld Samara is not an evil child of nine or ten. She's an evil young woman of indeterminate age but old enough to no longer be jail bait.

0 comments: