BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 3, 2010

Drill and Spill


As a Facebook friend remarked, "Obama and Soros are 100% about Drill Baby Drill," and this article seems to support his thought. However, the article's point is that Obama should not be approving drilling off the coast of Brazil, but in U.S. waters. I believe the disaster in the waters near Louisiana shows just how erroneous offshore drilling is--period. I personally am disgusted that Obama approved ANY drilling. I thought I was voting for someone who cared more about our environment than Sarah "Drill and Kill" Palin, who, far more than McCain, sealed the deal for not casting a vote on the Republican ticket in 2008.

Yes, Dahlings, it is time for Tempest to confess. While generally I avoid talking politics, I will state that I did vote for Obama because I thought that he would repeal "Don't ask don't tell," and because I thought that he was more concerned about the environment, especially with Sarah "Kill the wolves" Palin on the Republican ticket. I will admit to being doubtful of my choice at this point, as Obama has proven himself to be equally apathetic regarding the environment, and "don't ask don't tell" is still in force. Mr. President, I am sorely disappointed.

0 comments: