BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Changes

This was my response to a post on the Spirit Companion blog about change.

Unlike last year the changes this year seem mostly good though stressful in some ways. My ex husband is finally gone for good. He isn't a horrible person but he is a very negative person. With him gone I've been able to start really going through stuff and trying to clean up so I can sell the house but it will be a long road. My son is feeling better, was able to get off all the antidepressant medications, is doing yoga, and is involved in getting various certifications. I will hopefully finally graduate from this long, onerous nursing program that I've been in forever. And hopefully there will be a move next year.
Change scares me even when it's good. I've always been taught to fear it. I'm trying to learn to go with the flow.

0 comments: