BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 27, 2010

Hollywood Hate

So,1942's JUNGLE BOOK,When watching this I was reminded of the times as a child I would get sick and throw up in a toilet for hours on end,a very similar expierence.This film is nothing but bad acting reacting to even worse stock footage of animals and a bunch of white men who should have been fighting world war II playing Indians in black face, nightmarish garbage avoid, I wish I did.

Tempest Says: Yes the "Indians" of old films, often ridiculous. Why not hire a real Indian? Race hate, that's why. I remember hearing that Bruce Lee was not given the part of Kung Fu because he looked "too Asian." News flash--guy was Asian! Things are better to a degree these days, but it is still hard for very dark-skinned black people to find work as models. The work is often given to the lighter-skinned black people with more Caucasian features.

0 comments: